Monday 1 December 2014

Motivational Monday #10

 

I find this post a little deep and it works well.
There is always an opportunity to meet new people and these people will make you a different person they will either be there to help you in your life or you will be there to help in their life.
People don’t seem to understand its not always about what you do in life its about who you are. I have one friend who I hardly ever see but I know she is there if I even need her and we met on a train and have become best of friends it just doesn’t help we live so far away, and I have one person who just lights up a room with her personality when she walks in a room and she always makes me happier when she is around.
So what I am trying to say don’t take people at face value look a little deeper


No comments:

Post a Comment