Monday 1 December 2014

FOOD MONTH Oh Yeah!!!

I have decided for this month to share with you my love of food. I will be posting a minimum of 2 posts a week all related to FOOD that's right food!!!
 
I will be blogging my favourite recipes for you guys to have and see (pictures will be included!!) I am a total foodaholic and I love my cooking I am also quite a dab hand at baking.
 
I hope your as excited as I am for this month of post I have sat long and hard to try and figure out which recipes I wanted to share with you and which ones I liked the most.
 
Here are just a few of my favourites for you to keep your eyes out for!
 
 
Tandoori Chicken
Sticky Toffee Tarts
Salted Caramel Choc Pots
 
 
Let me know at the end of the month what your favourite recipes are
 
Love
 
LauraAmanda

Follow me on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment