Sunday 28 June 2015

REVIEW - Sanctuary Spa - White Lily & Damask Rose Body Wash

 
 

Sanctuary Spa has always been one of my favourite products and I tend to get a lot of it for either Christmas's or Birthday's! I have been a fan of these products for such a long time. All their products smell incredible, and the quality is brilliant considering the cost of the products.

The White Lily & Damask Rose Body Wash retails at £5.50. This body wash is infused with bursting beads, water lily and jojoba seed oil which leaves the skin thoroughly cleansed and nourished. The body was is a nice, thick gel which lathers up in to a nice rich foam.

This is a product I highly recommend it doesn't leave me with dry irrataed skin like a number of other products do and the scent from this is amazing and stayed on my skin for most of the day. I love how much of a lather this created and I feel the product cleansed and moistered my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment