Friday 2 January 2015

Weightloss here I come

So as usual the start of 2015 brings with it the New Year resolutions.
 
Mine this year are a little bit different (well some of them)
 
First off
 
  • To lose weight - this year I would like to go from a size 16 down to a size 12-14 between myself and Scott we have 3 weddings to attend and I would like to look nice in a dress for once.
  • To stop eating rubbish. We have decided to cut down on the rubbish we eat and are planning on having a more healthier year.
  • To drink more water. Plain and simple I do not drink enough water
  • To go out more (not the partying) but to go for walks and mini little trips to places not visited before.
  • To spend more time together. We feel that we do not spend enough time together and this is a little bit of an issue for me.
So there you have it these are my plans for 2015. I hope to stick to them but I can only try.
 
What are your resolutions if you have any?
 
Love Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment