Friday 16 January 2015

Get to know me TAG!

Here we go!




1. Are you named after anyone
My parents named me after a singer but I don't know


2. When was the last time you cried?
Watching a film


3. Do you have kids?
Not yet


4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Probably not as I think I am quite weird


5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I am not very good at sarcasm


6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
I would love to


7. What's your favourite cereal?
Frosties


8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Smile


9. What is your eye colour
Blue


10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Scary Movies


11. Favourite smells?
Cupcakes


12. Summer or Winter
Summer


13. Computer or televison?
Computer


14. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia and America


15. Do you have any special talents?
Not really


16. Where were you born?
In Hereford in the UK


17. What are your hobbies?
Swimming, Youtube and Computer Gaming


18. Do you have any pets?
1 Dog called Toby


19. Favourite movie?
Any Jurassic Park


20. Do you have any siblings?
1 Sister who is older


21. What do you want to be when you grow up
I have probably already grown up for this question but when I was younger I always wanted to work with Dolphins

No comments:

Post a Comment