Sunday 11 January 2015

New Camera - Happy Snapping

So I have been a little bit naughty and decided to buy myself a new Camera :)




I thought I would give you a little review of this camera with some pictures of it also.





I brought the Sony H300 Digital Compact Camera in Black.




Here are some of the details of the camera




- 35 x Optical Zoom
 
- 20.1MP Super HAD CCD Image Sensor
- 360 degree Panoramic Shits
- Flash for Noise Free Images
- SteadyShot Image Stabilisation




This Camera so far is excellent and far exceeded my expectations, very easy to use, the zoom is something else you can really get close from half a mile away. All round this is a good performance nice grip and good construction. Believe me if you want a simple idiot proof camera that does it all for you, then this will not disappoint you.



Disclaimer - This is a camera I have purchased myself this is not a paid blog post this is just my thoughts and opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment