Tuesday 13 January 2015

Healthy Smoothies

I have really got in to trying to lose weight this year since my sister brought me a Active Blend for Christmas. I am not one who usually has time for breakfast as I am always rushing around in the mornings and never want to eat anything at 6.30am. I have decided to do smoothies for breakfast and these I have found really help out in this situation.
I prepare all the ingredients the night before and also blend them then leave in the fridge over night. This is me trying to be nice to the people who live below us as the blender is quite noisy.



 
Here are some of my favourites with pictures for you to see
 
De-Bloating Smoothie
1/2 Cup Pineapple
1/2 Cup Papaya
1 Frozen Banana
1/4 Cucumber
1 Cup Chilled Coconut Water
2 Cups Spinach
4 Ice Cubes
 
Green Machine Smoothie
2 Cups Spinach
1 Ripe Pear
15 Grapes
6oz Plain Fat Free Greek Yoghurt
2 tbsp Chopped Avocado
1 - 2 tbsp Lime Juice
 
Blueberry Smoothie
3oz Vanilla Fat Free Greek Yoghurt
1 tbsp Almond Butter
1/2 Cup Frozen Blueberries
1/2 Avocado
1 Banana
3/4 Cup Water
 

 
 
The main change I have seen in myself is that I am eating less which is good for my weightloss challenge. But I have trouble finding tasty smoothies that I enjoy.
 
If you have any recipes you swear by let me know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment