Monday 19 January 2015

The most amazing Candle EVER

So if any of you know me and know me well you will know how much I adore candles.


 
This candle I will speaking you to about today is amazing it is from a company called WoodWick. I have had a number of these candles now and they never fail to amaze me.

WoodWick Candle shop is the first and only website in the UK which is dedicated to the woodwick range. The company is based in Northamptonshire, started selling WoodWick candles in local shops and demand grew for the candles.

These candles are beautiful as you enjoy the soothing sound of a crackling fire when you light the wooden wick. The 22oz candle jars will burn for up to 180 hours which is quite outstanding. They are made with high quality soy wax blend which produces a slow clean burn.
 

I went for the Candy Cane Cupcake fragrance as this is Christmas all over for me and I do have to admit I adore the smell.

Some of the other fragrances are
Birchwood
Cinnabark
Cinnamon Chai
Cranberry
Dreamsicle Daydream



No comments:

Post a Comment