Friday 9 January 2015

Tag - Get your Freak On - 15 Weird Facts

Questions

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you
Lou-Lou or little flower
 
2. What's a weird habit of yours
I have to be really organised (I have already done my birthday cards for all of 2015)
 
3. Do you have any weird phobias
 I don't like cotton balls I am fine with cotton pads
 
4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone
 Frozen 'let it go'
 
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves
People eating with their mouth's open
 
6. What's one of your nervous habits
I pick the skin on the sides of my fingers
 
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on 
 the one furthest from the door
 
8. What was your first stuffed animal  a pink bunny
 
9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks  Hot milk with Gingerbread Syrup
 
10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never actually practice
Never sleep with make up on
 
11. Which way do you face in the shower
 any it changes everytime
 
12. Do you have any 'weird' body skills 
 I can role my tongue
 
13. What's your favourite 'comfort food' thats bad but you love to eat anyway
Chinese
 
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say
Whatever
 
15. Time to sleep - what are you actually wearing
that varies as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment