Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year New Me!!

As its the 1st day of the first month of 2015, I have made some realistic and unrealistic resolutions that I would like to achieve or at least try and up hold
 
 
 * Lose 2 Stone - I currently wear a size 14 in clothes and would love to achive a size 12 instead I have been a size 14 - 16 for as long as I can remember.
 
* Go to a new place on holiday - I am one who likes what she knows and when I used to go on holiday with my parents we used to go to the same place 2-3 times before trying something new
 
* Drink More (Water that is) - Not alcohol before you say anything as I don't feel I drink enough at the moment I am aiming to drink 8-10 pints a day
 
* Be proud of my blog - A lot of people seem to laugh at me when I tell them I do a blog and youtube and I want to be more proud of what I enjoy
 
* Do a bungejump - ok this one is a little more of an unrealistic one as I am petrified of heights
 
* Try more foods - I am one of these very fussy eaters and I dislike most spicy food and most seasonings. I enjoy the plainer food in life
 
There are lots of extra little things I want to do like eat more fruit, orgainse my clothes, visit more UK places. I do hope 2015 is as wonderful as 2014 has been and I hope to achieve bigger and better things this year.
 
 
     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment