Monday 1 September 2014

Motivational Monday #7




This post is a little close to my heart.
The majority of people dismiss those things that lie beyond the bounds of what they have already. Don't be afraid to change what you do or what you wear. You might lose something/someone but you have an opportunity to gain so much more.
 
I was in a relationship for 4 years with someone and I was truly in love I did everything for him and he did nothing for me I spent my money, I drove my car and he just used it. I finally managed to end the relationship and go it alone as myself and not Laura and 'him'.
 
I didn't think anything could make me happy again until I found my true love. I haven't been happier
 
I hope you all have found true happiness or find true happiness.
 
Love Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment