Tuesday 30 September 2014

How to Tame Frizz

From a very early age I have always had frizzy hair various colours but always frizzy. When I was younger I never really cared about the frizzness but as I got older it effected how I looked in my eyes.
My mum has been a hair dre4sser for longer than I have been around but classed my frizz as ringlets and wouldn't touch them.
 
At the age of 13 my mum decided to cut my hair, it was roughly halfway down my back she cut it to shoulder length, the only problem was she cut my hair when it was wet so as it dried it got shorter and bushier!!!
 
I was totally mortified. To this day (I am now 27) my mum has never been allowed to cut my hair.
 
These days to tame my hair I use my trusty hair dryer and my trusty GHD Straighteners these glide over my hair with ease.
I mainly use the Frizz Miracle Shampoo and Conditioner by Aussie, it uses Australian blue gum leaves from the eucalyptus tree, this easy lathering shampoo and conditioner helps hydrate my hair whislt coating it with a protecting barrier to keep my frizz at bay.
My Life Savers!!!! <3
 
My hair is now a lot more managable which I am glad for. I thought this might be a little helpful for some of you who might be going through this like I have been
 
Love
 
LauraAmanda
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment