Thursday 2 October 2014

Review - Lush - Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub

This product is a must have in my household (well bathroom). It's a love or hate product a bit like Marmite but I truly love it.
 
 
The body scrub is an amazing product full of minerals from sea salt to lemon juice (organic).
 
 
This product leaves my skin feeling silky soft whilst exfoliated. It cools your skin when using which is perfect in the summer sun. This is also a perfect product to provide volume to your hair as it absorbs any unwanted oils.
 
It retails in Lush (UK) at £7.95 for 330g which is surprising good mine is on its 2 month
 
This product is truly a stape must have for me and will always be somewhere in my bathroom. I will not be brave enough yet though to test the hair theroy. Because why would you want to put salt in your hair??
 
Let me know your favourite and also if you have tried the body scrub in your hair!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment