Thursday 23 October 2014

The TMI Tag

I have seen this tag on a number of people's blogs and thought it looked interesting and wanted to give it a go!
I tag everyone who reads my blog
 
 
The Questions:
 
1: What are you wearing? 
Jeans (Blue) and a Disney Tinkerbell top (don't judge me its comfortable)
 
2: Ever been in love?
I have been in love and I am still in love
 
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
I went to visit one of my ex's at his University and found him in bed with another girl
 
4: How tall are you?
I am 5 foot 2 inches
 
5: How much do you weigh?
That is a personal question just put it this way I am over 11stone
 
6: Any tattoos?
No Tattoos yet but I do want some
 
7: Any piercings?
I have my ears pierced, in a number of places and I used to have my hip pierced
 
8: OTP? (one true pairing)
Zalife
 
9: Favourite show?
NCIS and Hawaii Five-O
 
10: Favourite bands?
We The Kings, My Chemical Romance
 
11: Something you miss?
My Gran she died when I was 17 and I miss her all the time
 
12: Favourite song?
At the moment its Let it Go Frozen
 
13: How old are you?
I am 27 years young
 
14: Zodiac sign?
Aries
 
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Loving, Caring and Friendship
 
16: Favourite Quote?
Anyone who has never made a mistake
has never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein
 
17: Favourite actor?
I have too many I enjoy watching
 
18: Favourite colour?
Purple and Silver I can never choose between them
 
19: Loud music or soft?
Depends on the way I am feeling
 
20: Where do you go when you're sad?
To my room to hide under my bed sheets
 
21: How long does it take you to shower?
anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes
 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends on the occasion
 
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No but my sister stepped in so I didn't get hurt
 
24: Turn on?
Personality
 
25: Turn off?
Bad personal hygiene
 
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
To share my passion with the world but it isn't doing very well at the moment
 
27: Fears?
Heights, Flying and SPIDERS
 
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Laughing at my dog trying to bit the washing line
 
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
I say it to my mum every day and to my partner
 
30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name?
There isn't really a meaning to be honest
 
31: Last book you read?
Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
 
32: The book you're currently reading?
I've got your Number by Sophie Kinsella
 
33: Last show you watched?
Life unexpected
 
34: Last person you talked to?
People at work about work unfortunately
 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Was a person I used to work with who I have become quote good friends with
 
36: Favourite food?
Chinese all the way
 
37: Place you want to visit?
New York or Australia
 
38: Last place you were?
In my bed
 
39: Do you have a crush?
No I already have the perfect person
 
40: Last time you kissed someone?
My dad goodbye when I left to go home
 
41: Last time you were insulted?
I am insulted most evenings at work when people are rude
 
42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Blackcurrant
 
43: What instruments do you play??
I used to play the Piano
 
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
I have a ring I got for my 18th birthday from my parents
 
45: Last sport you played?
I play rugby every week
 
46: Last song you sang?
We the Kings - Queen of Hearts
 
47: Favourite chat up line?
I don't have one find them quite cheesy
 
48: Have you ever used it?
Never used a chat up line
 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I don't currently have time to having two jobs its quite difficult to do more in the little time I have
 
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who reads my blog if anyone does I love to here what people do :)
 
Love Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment