Wednesday 15 October 2014

Instagram #1

I am slightly obsessed wit Instagram at the moment and thought I would share a few of my favourite pictures with you :) 

Apologies if you have already seen these on my Instagram.


One of my life long ambitions was to swim with dolpins

My love of Passion Fruit was lived through these drinks
I love to visit London
My two favorite ladies in the world my mum and sister (I'm in the middle)
 
Always Posing

My love of Make-Up

Celebrating my 27th with Cupcakes

Love my family loads this is my nephew 

Love nature and wanted to test out my camera

Loving the summer

Love this photo of my eye that my friend took at work

Two of my favourite men (My Dad and Toby my dog)

Comfort food for a lovely film night

As you can see I like to take a few photos.
Let me know if you would like to see more of these in the future

LauraAmanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment