Thursday 11 September 2014

Review - Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream - Skin Protection

This 8 hour cream is a cult classic with more functions than people actually realise.
This is an absolute must have in any handbag it's a skincare classic that restores, calms, and helps relieve chapped, cracked and dry skin.
 
 
It works straight away to sooth roughness, redness and minor skin irriations.
 
This healing cream has been praised since 1930 and became an instant and overwhelming success. The combination of petrolatum and vitamin E makes the apricot coloured balm an emergency skin moment miricale.
 
Benefits
- Helps protect, soothe and moisturise skin
- Soothes dry skin and provides anti-inflammatory benefits
- Soothes burns, scrapes and abrasions
 
 
My thoughts on this is that its a little miricle worker. I have used this on my split lips that keep cracking. The smell of this product isn't the best and sometimes puts me off.
But it does keep my skin moisturised. I have also used it on burns I have received in the kitchen to sooth the irrataion.
 
All in all I would highly recommed this product it's a little expensive to be a regular purchase so use it sparingley
 
 
Have you used this before? What are your thoughts?
 
Love Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment