Thursday 3 July 2014

Tag - 5 Products I Could Never Live Without

I have seen this tag on a couple of peoples blogs and thought I would give it a little go.

So here is my 5 products I could never live without
 

1) Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara
 

     Even when I'm having a bad day I always need to be wearing a little bit of mascara, it just makes me feel happier with myself and just a little bit prettier. When I started using this people actually noticed my eye lashes. The wand is great and makes easy application on my lashes.

2) Burts Bees Lip Balm
 
 

     I have real trouble with my lips and they tend to crack and split so often and they are usually quite dry. This lip balm is a nice little extra in my make up bag and I love the tingling feeling it leaves on my lips and the mint smells really nice.
 
3) Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment
 
 

      No matter what kind of hair you were born with, this will leave your hair silkier and more desirable then ever with much less drama. This also smells amazing
 
4) Benefit Brow Kit
      Never underestimate the power of good eyebrows. Tidy and shapely brows can transform your face, and its cheaper than a face lift. Benefit makes this essential beauty fix even easier with this sleek and compact kit.


5) Bioderma Crealine
 
 
     The beauty vlogger sphere was so adamant that this product was amazing I just had to give it a go. My skin is very dry and sensitive and most make up removers irritate my eyes and skin. This one leaves me with no problems and makes my skin feel a little softer.
 
Let me know in the comments what your top 5 products would be.
 
Love Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment