Thursday 10 July 2014

Tag - 10 Most Worn Beauty Products

I saw this tag on Sprinkle Of Glitter blog. She did this blog an age ago January 2010
(to be exact).
 I was a little stalker-ish and have read all her posts going back from when she started her blog.
 
So I thought I would give this little tag a look in
 
 
1) Most Worn Lipgloss/Lipstick
 
My most worn lip stick is the Mac Lipstick in the shade of See Sheer
 
 
2) Most Worn Eyeliner
 
My most worn eyeliner is the Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Kajal Liner in Black Amethyst
 
 
3) Most Worn Nail Polish
 
My most worn Nail Polish is China Glaze in colour Don't Be A Flake (this is a glitter one which I put on top of any colour I use to add a bit of sparkle)
 
 
4) Most Worn Eyeshadow
 
My most worn Eye Shadow is Urban Decay and any of their colours the pigment of their eye shadows is amazing and I have all three Naked Palettes
 
 
5) Most Worn Concealer
 
My most worn Concealer is the Air Bruch Concealer from Clinique in the shade Neutral Fair
 
 
6) Most Worn Foundation
 
My most worn Foundation is the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in the shade of Natural
 
 
7) Most Worn Finishing Powder
 
Going in line with the one above I use the Maybelline Fit Me Powder in the shade Natural
 
 
8) Most Worn Blusher
 
My most worn blusher is the Benefit Blusher in the colour Sugar bomb
 
 
9) Most Worn Bronzer
 
My most worn bronzer is the No 7 Perfectly Bronzed Dual Bronzer
 
 
10) Most Worn Mascara
 
My most worn mascara is the Maxfactor Clump Defy Volumising Mascara in Black
 


No comments:

Post a Comment