Tuesday 22 July 2014

Welcome to the world of the IPhone

Hi Lovelies,
 
 
So as you can guess I have joined the world of the IPhones.
I have never had an Iphone before and decided today was the day for the change.
 
I also wanted a better camera for Instagram! (Whoops)
 
I went for the IPhone 4s in white as I find the black a bit boring and to much like my old android phone (a sony xperia)
 
I actually like the white phone and decided to get a number of cases to protect it also as I am like many others who seems to drop her phone too many times.
 

I love everything about the iphone and wish I had purchased it sooner
 

 
I actually got my phone on contract and I got a pretty good deal.
Unlimited texts, 500 minutes of calls and 1G of Internet for £23 a month..
 
I mainly use it to send texts as I was brought up in that generation and also to use instagram and twitter.
 
So girlies what phones do you all have?
 
Love
 
LauraAmanda

No comments:

Post a Comment