Thursday 17 July 2014

Current Loves #1

Every few posts I thought I would do a little post, on my current loves for you.
This will be a short post of only 2-3 items from Make Up and Beauty products to food and films.
 

 
 
Oh my god these are one of my true loves. I adore Pop Tarts. The Frosted Strawberry flavour is my favourite out of all of them. These are amazing warm or cold. I tend to have them for a breakfast treat but I find them quite expensive in England so these are a very big treat when I can afford them.
 
 

 
This is the Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm from Elemis. I had never used a cleansing balm before so was very unsure when I purchased it as it isn't cheap, but I had no need to worry as this turned out to be yet another amazing elemis product, my skin feels hydrated and the fragrance is devine. This product is deep cleansing and suitable for my sensitive skin. The balm does leave the skin feeling a little more greasy though for the first few days but you skin will settle in time.
 
 I hope you liked this little post please let me know your current loves :)
 
Love Laura
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment