Sunday 29 June 2014

June Beauty Faves

I thought I would share my beauty favourites for this month with you. I have been loving a number of new things this month and also some old time favouites.
 
Let me know if the comments below what your favourite products of this month are :)

1)

 
This is the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel (30ml)
I have recently been struggling with my skin and it has been breaking out in a lot of blemishes. I was reading a blog recently that mentioned this as a product that really helped so I thought I would give it a go and no joke this really works. My skin has become less irritated and I am a lot happier with my skin.
(This retails in boots for £20.00)

2)


This is the Elizabeth Arden Intervene Make up Foundation SPF 15.
I am really picky about foundations, This has meant that I have tried out a fair few foundations trying to find the perfect one. I have used this for the past month now and I find it actually improves the state of my skin. This has great coverage and lasts all day.
(This retails in boots for £30.00)

3)

 

This is one of my favourite perfumes of the moment the Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight this bottle has a beautiful design and stands out on my dressing table.
This fragrance is flowery and light and reminds me of the summer
(This retails in boots for £44.50)

4)


This is my all time favourite product to use in the bath and shower it is a bit of a variation on the normal shower gel. Its bright blue, supremely softening, and exfoliates your skin and you use it.
I tend to mix it in my bath as it creates some brilliant bubbles and smells amazing.
(This retails on there website at £8.50)


5)

 









This is the I Divine (Original) Palette
I adore the colours in this palette and have done a swatch test for you so you can see the colours against the skin. As you can see the colours stand out really well against the skin.
The original palette contains a variety of highly-pigmented metallic colours, ranging from a bronze to purple. This is a long lasting mineral based eyeshadow
(This retails from their website £7.99)
 
 
 
 
I hope you liked my top beauty items for June 2014 please let me know your favourites in the comments below :)
 
Love Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment