Thursday 1 May 2014

My Favourite Brushes - Real Techniques


Hey Lovelies

My favourite brushes by far at the moment are the Real Techniques brushes created by the wonderful and well known You Tuber & makeup artist, Samantha Chapman.

I first heard of these brushes on her YouTube channel and I have been addicted ever since.

I've found them to be really high quality brushes for an affordable price (I even managed to get my mum to buy me some for Christmas)



They have really soft, synthetic taklon bristles. The ferrule of the brush is a colored aluminum and is longer (the ferrule) than most other brushes. The specific name of each brush is actually written out on the brush, which is handy as well.
 
These brushes are a must have for me as they have helped me perfect the way I do make up. The softness of these brushes against my skin are again one of the main reasons I use these.

Having soft brushes allow me to put my make up on smoothly and in an efficient manor. I find hard brushes irritate my skin.

Hope you enjoyed this little in site to my favourite brushes please tell me what your favourite brushes are!


Toodlepip Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment