Saturday 10 May 2014

Happy Weekend :)

Hello Lovelies

I love nothing more than spending quality time with my family and I love every opportunity I get to spend time with my cousin's (one lives in London and one in France) and my little cousin Gabriel.
He is a little gem!
My Mum, Jenna and Alexandra with Gabriel

I rarely get to see them as working two jobs and they live quite far away from me. They come up to visit their parents (my Auntie and Uncle).
I visited on Monday with my mum and sister and had such an enjoyable time and catch up. Gabriel has a new toy my Uncle's wheelbarrow! and loves to be pushed around in it.
My sister and Gabriel
  He has also found a love for a watering can and a bird bath which equaled a very wet little boy!

I also got to visit on Saturday to watch the rugby Clermont vs Saracens which unfortunatly didn't go down too well with my Cousin. I got given every toy and every book Gabriel had to play with and read to him. I have also found out the little gift I got him when he was born is the thing he goes to bed with called 'Button'.
Same as first photo
He is truely the cutest little boy I am proud to know and say I am related too! and I know he will be a true heart breaker when he is older.

Toodlepip Laura x
Instagram - Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment