Tuesday 29 April 2014

Botanics - Hydrating Night Cream 'All Bright'


Hello Lovelies

For me having problem skin is one of my most annoying features. For me its having dry skin which has turned slightly sensitive and worst for me flaky

Botanics 'all bright' hydrating night cream contains hyaluronic acid and hibiscus to brighten and well moisturise your skin whilst you sleep.



'All Bright' has a thick consistency for a moisturise which I admit smells amazing which feels like a serum when you apply it to your skin, its not too heavy and soaks in to the skin quickly not leaving a grease feeling which I find with quite a lot of moisturisers


After using this for two weeks I have noticed a substantial change in my skin its a lot softer and smoother and less flaky over all my skin feels revived and not as sensitive.

Botanics 'All Bright' Hydrating Night Cream usually retails in Boots at £4.99 but Boots tend to have a few offers on each month which helps a lot!

Toodlepip Laura x

instagram - Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment