Monday 28 April 2014

Motivational Monday #1

Hello Lovelies
Thought I would share this quote with you! I saw this the other day when I was having a particularly crappy day for work to home life. This quote just made me smile!
I have been having a lot of personal issues recently which I have found made me really depressed and lonely and I am still in this frame of mind to be honest. I recently have been coming home from work and either go straight out to my other job or sit in my room and watch netflix's. I am not the most social of people so writing this blog is a challenge for me as I know people will always judge me and have bad things to say.
But this quote has made me think about myself and life and to always take the positives out of life even if they are bad!
Anyway back to work I must go!
 
Toodlepip Laura x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment