Saturday 26 April 2014

Some Questions Answered


Hello Beauties

 

I saw this little tag on another person’s blog so I thought I would have a little go :)

  • What’s your favourite eye shadow colour to wear? Any shimmering eyeshadow from Urban Decay
  • What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without? Burts Bees Wax Lip Balm
  • What’s your favourite makeup look ? Smokey Eye
  • Which feature do you play up the most? My Eyes as that's all I have
  • Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up? My Stomach, Legs
  • Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? Urban Decay (as can't afford MAC)
  • Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? The Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer (it’s my little miracle worker)
  • Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? Good Things Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask purely as I am allergic to it
  • One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? Facials
  • One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done? False Nails and I have managed to finally grow my nails
  • One beauty trick you can share with everyone? Apply a shimmery champagne color in the inner corner of your eyes to brighten your whole face
  • Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup? Moisturise everyday

Toodlepip Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment