Wednesday 20 May 2015

Review - No7 Early Defence Day Cream

I have recently started to believe that I need to be protecting my skin and why not start early. I bought the No7 Early Defence Day Cream recently and I have been using it everyday under my foundation and powder.
 
 
This cream is a little brilliant worker. My dry skin has become soft and not at all flaky now. The smell of the cream is also wonderful I have used many creams in the past which have had a horrible smell to them!
 
 
This product is unique as it has Double Defence Technology and superlight formulations which is specially designed to keep your skin looking younger for longer.
For me this is perfect as it is super light not like the thick and heavy moisturisers you can buy, this also have SPF15 and a 5 star UVA protection.
 




Disclaimer - All products in my blog have been brought by myself with my own money. If I am reviewing a product which has been given to me to try I will only review it if I like it and believe in it. I will not review anything which I don't agree with or like.

No comments:

Post a Comment