Tuesday 7 April 2015

Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Face Tonic REVIEW!

Hello Beauty's

I wanted to review this product for you as I  have picked it up recently and added it straight in to my daily cleansing and moisturizing routine.

This tonic has saved my skin from so many different situations. I have a combination of oily skin that drastically dries in the winter and becomes oily in warmer months. This tonic has helped my winter frustrations of red and flaky skin and restores the proper hydration balance to my skin after using such harsh cleansers. In the warmer months, I feel this tonic calms down my oil production and provides enough hydration, so I can actually forego the moisturizer step during the day. Sometimes, depending on the humidity, any cream applied to my face (no matter how lightweight and oil-free) still feels heavy and instantly makes my face perspire. I hate that feeling right before I put on my make up, so I either just use the tonic or apply a light serum prior to my make up and I still feel hydrated and lightweight. My only con is the dispenser, which allows for the product to come out easily and soaks quickly into my cotton pad. A little goes a long way with this tonic.




This products can be brought directly from Bobbi Brown for £18.00.
I would highly recommend this product and it has become a staple in my daily routine





No comments:

Post a Comment