Tuesday 31 March 2015

Review - Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner


WEN Cleansing Conditioner claims to make hair shiny and manageable. Did it work for me? Read more to find out.

WEN Cleansing Conditioner
Wen Cleansing Conditioner is a revolutionary new concept in hair car. A 5-in-1 formula, this one product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave in conditioner. It cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh ingredients that may be found in ordinary shampoos - it is designed so it won't strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils. Your hair is left with sheen, moisture, manageability and better colour retention.

I must say all those claims make it sound very tempting. I mean, who doesn't love a multipurpose product? Looking at the 480ml bottle, I was convinced that it would last me a long time. Plus, I love the fact that it is SLS free.
This directions on the bottle say you need to apply 10-15 pumps of the product. To start with, the pump didn't work for me. I tried pumping numerous times, it just didn't want to work as the product is so thick in texture.
I followed the directions to a tee and I have to say, I absolutely loved the minty sensation and enjoyed applying it. The smell for me was one of the main reasons I enjoyed this product. This product does clean my hair, and makes it soft and very manageable but it does not make my hair any shinier than it normally is. Also, you run out of the product in under a month since you need to apply so much of it. On top of that, it is pretty expensive. 

This is retailing on Amazon at £28.00

No comments:

Post a Comment