Wednesday 11 March 2015

The Beauty Blogger Tag

I saw the beauty blogger tag a couple of years ago and haven't ever really got round to writing mine so I thought as I had an evening off I would have a go!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight
 
My natural hair is frizzy!
 
2. What is your natural hair colour
 
Light Brown but I haven't been that colour for a long time

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon
 
I dye it myself

4. How often do you wash your hair
 
I was my hair every other day

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it
 
I tend to have it in a bun or ponytail

6. Do you do your own Mani/Pedi or go to a salon
 
I do my own

7. How often do you change your nail polish
 
As I waitress for one of my jobs I can't wear nail polish

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, or just in the summer
 
I always have nail polish on my toes

9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup
 
Can be length from 5 minutes to 1 hour (joke)

10. What do you do first? Face or Eyes?
 
Face First

11. Do you collect make up or just buy what you need when you need it?
 
I try and only have it when I need it but I am starting to gain a collection of mascara's

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes
 
I can't get to grips with false lashes

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day
 
No not everyday only usually on special occasions or nights out

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone
 
No I let my face have a free day

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
 
Sometimes I just feel like I need a fresh face

16. How many high end products do you have
 
I don't have many as I don't have they money to buy them

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes
 
I wash my brushes every 2 weeks

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed
 
I choose my outfit on the morning I am getting ready

19. How often do you change your handbag
 
Not as often as I should

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep
 
In the weekdays I get up at 6.30am and depending if I am working on the evening can be anywhere in between 10.30pm - 11.45pm

21. How often & when do you workout
 
When I can I play rugby so that is kind of my work out

22. Left-handed or Right-handed
 
Right Handed

23. How tall are you
 
I am 5"2

24. Do you speak a foreign language
 
I have tried but I find Google-Translate is a wonderful thing

25. How many pets do you have
 
I have 1 dog who lives with my parents called Toby

26. How often do you blog
 
I try to do something every week but I do have 2 jobs so you will have to bare with me

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs
 
Always I like to know what people think of my blog

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts
 
I never have but this is a good idea

29. How did you come up with your blog name
 
Its simple its my first name and middle name

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs
 
I use the Sony H300

31. How often do you clean your house
 
Every two to three weeks

32. What is your favourite colour
 
Purple and Silver


Hope you have enjoyed this little insight in to me and my life.
Feel free to leave a comment down below if you would like to know anything else about me

No comments:

Post a Comment