Wednesday 27 May 2015

Review - Garnier Body - Oil Beauty Scrub

 
I have heard so many people talking about this product from my mum to youtubers so I thought I have to give it a go and write a little review.
I always love to find a good body scrub, I decided if so many people are raving about it I might as well try it myself so off I trotted to Boots to buy it for myself.
 
I was very surprised when I saw it was on a little offer (to me offers are the greatest!!!)
It's suppose to exfoliate, nourish and illuminate skin. It has 4 beautifying oils, Argan, Macadamia, Almond and Rose Oil and boosts that it is for dull and dry Skin.
 
Its enriched with extracts of cupuacu seeds, the scrub exfoliates all the dead skin cells and leaves the skin looking and feeling visibly more radiant and smells amazing. The scrub is yellow in colour with small red and brown seeds.
 
This scrub left me a little red to start with but that is mainly my own fault as I tend to rub it a little too hard in to my skin.
 
All in all I really liked this product and I am always on the look out for more products.

No comments:

Post a Comment