Sunday 24 May 2015

Review - Garnier Body - Ultimate Regenerating Oil

 
For me Spring/Summer is the time where I start to seriously think about looking after my skin and revamping my body care routine so when I saw this product I had to buy it purely for the fact the packaging was purple. I know I am a sucker for purple.
This is the Garnier Body Ultimate Regenerating Oil Anti-Age Skin Perfector.
 
It is a wonderful light spray oil, and it contains 4 naturally derived oils from Pomegranate, Camella, Jojoba to Geranium plus a load of Vitamin E to help protect and pamper that wonderful skin of yours, leaving you feeling very soft.
 
This is a none greasy oil spray which for me is amazing as I am sick of not feeling like I have rubbed it in enough. I also noticed that, even if I put clothes straight after it doesn't transfer on to my clothes.
You only require a few pumps of this product for your whole body and it is very nourishing. It smells amazing.
 
This is defiantly a product I will be buy more often as this is now a staple in my body routine.
 
 
 
Disclaimer - Products mentioned in this post have been brought with my own money this is was not given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment