Thursday 14 August 2014

Review - Witch Naturally Clear Blemish Stick

Today I am doing a little review on one of my favourite products of the moment.
 
 Witch Naturally Clear Blemish Stick
 
 
This is a little miracle product. It helps break down excess oils and fights the bacteria which causes spots / blemishes and redness
 
It comes in a stick form and is a pale blue colour, it is in a small, compact packaging which I find perfect for throwing into my handbag. The packaging is cute and a lovely pale blue colour so can't be mistaken for a lipstick or concealer.
 
For your money spent you get 10g of the product (retails at £2.09 from Boots)
 
 
To use this, you simply rub it on the affected area and it melts on to your skin. It doesn't leave a sticky film like most do. It smells refreshing and is cool when placed on the skin.
 
I 100% agree with Witch when they say it immediately gets to work.
As soon as I apply this to the area in question I can feel it tingling and within 4 hours the spot/redness has noticeably been reduced.
 
 
* Please be warned if applied to a freshly popped spot it will sting ..... A LOT *
 
I would recommend this to anyone with spot prone skin, or acne. My confidence has rocketed since using this product
 
I would go as far to say it is my little life saver
 
Love

LauraAmanda

Instagram

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment