Thursday 7 August 2014

Review MAC False Lash Mascara

I have been looking for a good mascara for an age. This mascara is perfect for me, it washes off really easily, doesn't clump at all and only one coat is needed to define, lengthen and give volume to the lashes.
 

 
I love the shape of the brush for this as well as it is easy to hold and I don't worry about the fact I might drop it.
 
The brush on this is awesome and is one length all the way down, and makes for an easy application it thickens, lengthens and defines my lashes so they almost look like I have false ones on.
 
 
With this mascara I'm always confident that after an 8 hour day it won't be spotted (smugged) underneath my eyes.
 
 
All in all this mascara is one of my must haves at the moment

Love

LauraAmanda
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I adore this mascara! I don't use the waterproof one though! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) the waterproof one for me is a god send I get emotional all the time so it helps to have waterproof! haha xx

      Delete