Wednesday 12 November 2014

Review - Burts Bees Lip Balms

As you can probably tell this post will be a little review.

My review today will be on one of my all time favorite lip balms the Burts Bees Lip Balm these have been a staple in my handbag and make up bag for as long as I can remember


If there is one place I prefer natural products its on my lips, because I find that although artificial ones work they end up causing my lips to react but not so with burts bees. Plus this balm has the added bonus of a cooling mint sensation, lovely for the warm environments and summer time. This balm soothes sore chapped lips to leave them soft and supple. I also like to apply this just before I go to bed as by morning my lips are still smooth. I started using this straight away and I noticed my lips became more soft. 

This particular flavor in the lip balm range comes i either a little pot or in stick form and I went for the stick as I personally don't like having to use my fingers to apply it. Although it is a bit more expensive than other balms in my opinion it is well worth it. I have never had any problems with this balm. The packaging is quite distinctive - all yellow, with a honeycomb design and red text, and bees of course.

The label claims it is Soothing, cooling and refreshing and I have to totally agree with all three. When you first apply it your lips will go cool and tingly and this in not a unpleasant sensation. It smells amazing also.

Over all this is a amazing little lip balm and I would recommend it to anyone.

My Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment